1. Complete and submit online Application Form.
2. If not applying online, complete paper Application Form and submit to email@example.com or by fax to (86) 5869-5700.
3. Upon receipt, CLE will send you an Admission Notice.
4. Confirm program selection and submit tuition payments.
5. Upon receipt of tuition fees, CLE will confirm your reservation and send you a Letter of Confirmation, and if applicable, a Letter of Invitation to apply for visa documents in your home country.
6. Apply for an L, F, or X visa
7. Provide CLE with your arrival details including date, time, and flight number.
1. Tuition and Accommodation Fees: Full payment must be received at least two weeks prior to course commencement.
2. Payment: Payment can be made in cash or credit card (in person), and by Electronic Funds Transfer (bank wire) and Paypal for overseas transactions. Wire transfer details will be provided with your Admission Notice. A 3% processing fee is applied when using Paypal or an international credit card.
3. Applicants are responsible for all bank charges for electronic funds wire transfer.
General Terms & Conditions
1. It is the students responsibility to obtain visa documents to enter China.
2. Students must pay tuition fees prior to course commencement.
3. Students agree to observe any and all CLE rules and regulations as outlined in the CLE student handbook and www.chinaledu.com.
4. Students agree to observe and all laws of the Peoples Republic of China.
5. Students agree to the refund policy as outlined on www.chinaledu.com and the CLE student handbook.
6. Students agree that class schedules are fixed and if a student misses classes, make-up classes and reimbursement will not be arranged.
7. Private students must provide schedule changes at least 24 hours prior to the proposed change, otherwise they are responsible for the class.
8. Changes can be made to program type and/or duration will follow the guidelines listed on www.chinaledu.com.
9. Students changing from a small group class to a private class: If a student wishes to change from a small group class to a private class they may do so under the following conditions:
· Student will be charged a prorated amount for the small group classes already attended at the hourly small group class rate for which they originally enrolled, plus a 1000 RMB reprocessing fee.
· The remaining funds will be applied for the student to attend private class sessions and the current rates published on www.chinaledu.com. Students will need to enroll for a minimum of 60 private class hours. Any refund or balance due will be handled prior to beginning private classes.
· Credit balances are non-transferable and can only be used by the originally enrolled student.
· Classrooms for private classes are subject to availability. Classrooms will be assigned with priority given to small group classes, and then on a first come, first serve basis. If a classroom is not available for a private class, the class may be held outside of the CLE center.
10. CLE reserves the right to change class structure based on student progress and proficiency level. CLE arranges classes according to the results of an initial placement test. Each month students will be given a progress test, and if applicable, will be given the opportunity to move to a higher or lower class based on their individual progress or proficiency level. If a suitable class is not available for a student, CLE will provide temporary private lessons to catch the student up to the next appropriate small group class level. Temporary private classes will be half the time of the standard small group classes.
11. CLE is not responsible for accidents, sickness, or other factors causing course interruption.
12. Students are responsible for any and all damages to CLE property, equipment, or CLE sponsored accommodation and must compensate for all damages.
1. CLE deposits and Application Fees are non-refundable. If a deposit was not paid, all funds will be refunded for cancellation prior to program commencement, excluding a 1000 RMB (approx. $140) processing fee and any applicable bank charges.
2. Refunds are not provided after program commencement. Program commencement is considered airport pickup, arrival at CLE sponsored accommodation or date and/or attendance of first class session, whichever is earliest and reasonable. Exceptions are at the sole discretion of CLE.
3. Charges related to changes in program duration and/or intensity will be applied to the new program, excluding up to a 1000 RMB (approx. $140) processing fee. Any remaining balance will be refunded prior to new program commencement.
4. Students that are unable to obtain visa documents to enter China will be refunded all tuition fees, excluding a 1000 RMB (approx. $140) processing fee and any applicable bank charges.